We are a small enterprise, we do everything we can to be efficient and correct with our customers. We strive to improve ourselves every day, so if you feel there are areas where we should do better, we are happy to welcome your suggestions.
The Red Foal Team
On the Red Foal online store, every purchase is made in maximum security thanks to the use of secure servers and the adoption of the most advanced coding systems. We only use secure connections, as shown by the “HTTPS” prefix and the padlock symbol that appear in the browser’s address bar.To protect your credit card purchases, you will be asked to enter your CVV code with each order. As an additional security measure, the institution that issued your credit card may ask you to authorize the payment by entering a temporary security code or an SMS code or using any another authentication method.
SHIPPING TIMES, COSTS AND METHODS
- to Italy, San Marino and Vatican City: delivery within 5 working days in the peninsula (excluding Calabria), 6 working days in Sicily, Calabria and Sardinia. Cost: € 7.50
- to Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Germany, Austria: delivery within 5 working days. Cost: € 10.80
- to Switzerland, France and Monaco. Delivery within 4 days. Cost: € 13.00
- to Spain: delivery within 6 working days. Cost: € 15.50
The shipping costs indicated are to be considered for customers who purchase less than € 250. Shipping is free for orders over € 250. Deliveries are entrusted to the main operators and the customer will be provided with a tracking number to track their order until delivery. All orders are processed automatically, so we are unable to change shipping and delivery times. As a rule, it is not expected to ship to countries other than those indicated. Order requests for other countries will be handled directly by our customer care agents, please write to: email@example.com Red Foal reserves the right to accept or deny deliveries to countries not included in the list above. Any import customs fees will be borne by the recipient. Therefore, the Customer is invited to contact customs authorities of their country in advance to check costs and possible import limitations. The delivery times indicated by Red Foal must be considered as purely indicative, and a delay with respect to them, or any delivery made with subsequent split shipments, do not legitimize the Customer to refuse the delivery itself and to request a refund. Upon delivery of the products, the customer must check the following:
- that the number of packages delivered corresponds to what was ordered;
- that the packaging is intact, not damaged, nor wet or in any way altered, even in the closing materials (adhesive tape or metal straps);
- any damage to the packaging and / or product or the mismatch in the number of packages or indications, must be immediately detected, by placing a specific indication on the product delivery document to be returned to the courier.
- any problems relating to the physical integrity, correspondence or completeness of the products received, must be reported within 7 days of delivery, in the manner provided in this document.
You can decide to return any product purchased on the Red Foal online store within 14 days from the delivery date. That’s how you can do it:
- fill in the Return Form;
- make sure that the products are in the same conditions in which you received them, with all tags attached, otherwise we will not be able to accept your return and process a refund;
- stick the pre-printed label on the original box (or on another box that is equally robust) in order to cover the existing label;
- contact your courier or postal service and send us the package.
If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you and a refund will not be granted.
For more information, see our terms & conditions.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
There is no change of size and/or color of the item you purchased. If the order does not comply with your expectations, you can request a return and proceed with a new purchase. We usually take 3 working days when your return reaches our warehouse to complete the verification process and inform you of the outcome. During some period this process may take up to 7 working days. After accepting the return, we will immediately request a refund and send you a confirmation email. Refund times vary according to the payment method used and your bank.
For each product you can find the available sizes as shown on the shoe box.
You can find the right size with the aid of the following chart:
In order to access areas and services dedicated to our customers, you must be registered to our store and have a personal account. Registered users receive, before everybody else, our newsletters to keep up to date with what’s happening, access promotions reserved only to them, receive our styling advice … and much more! You can sign up to our newsletter directly from our website’s home page, by entering your e-mail address or you can do it directly when registering your personal account to our online store.
HOW DO I EDIT MY ACCOUNT INFORMATION?
Access your account and click on “My personal information”. When changing your address on the main page you will not automatically also change that of concluded orders but only the one of future orders.
HOW DO I DELETE MY ACCOUNT?
If you wish to delete your account, send us your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to always state the e-mail you used to register on our online store as this is an important information in order for us to identify you. We can delete your account if:
- no payments are due;
- no return processes are still open;
- none of your orders are in delivery.
HAVE YOU MOVED TO ANOTHER COUNTRY?
In this case you don’t need to create a new account, you can use your credentials in every country we ship to. Remember to update your delivery and billing addresses.
CAN’T FIND THE ANSWERS YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?
Contact us directly at email@example.com